Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Reuse Your Egg Cartons



My kids are loving the new egg carton games in math stations this week! Maybe I didn't dye any eggs this Easter but we do eat lots of eggs around my house. Being the teacher that I am I hoard containers (don't lie, know you do too, we need have a support group for it) and egg cartons are some of my favorites because of all the possibilities.

We've been playing addition games so I made lots of recording sheets: full page, half page, for 2 or 3 partners, and one with 3 addends. And for those friends that need the directions spelled out and in photos, I've got that covered. So all you need is a numbered egg carton (or 5 like me!), some colorful pom-poms, and a recording sheet.

The best part is that the same carton can be used for subtraction or money games. I put directions and recording sheets for those in this game pack on TPT. Click below to preview. Further down is a copy of the 3 addend recording sheet for you to use.



11 comments:

  1. I just tagged you! Please come by my blog to play!

    http://herdingkats.blogspot.com/2012/04/sad-face.html

    Jennifer @ Herding Kats In Kindergarten

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cool! I was wondering what to do with the huge collection of pom-poms my school has in the resource room. Now I know!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am a Mathematics teacher for primary students and I find your blog post very helpful. My son always learns Mathematics from me because he feels comfortable learning from me. Though, I got him to search for some cheap coursework help in UK that might help him because I got a lot of exercises to check that I gave my students last week. I cannot teach my son therefore, I asked him to take external help because Mummy won’t be available for him this time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I put directions and recording sheets for those in this game pack on TPT. Click below to preview. laser skin rejuvenation mississauga on

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a Mathematics teacher for primary students and I find your blog post very helpful. retirement planning calgary

    ReplyDelete
  6. This article is very good, thanks for sharing this article. medic alert bracelets canada

    ReplyDelete
  7. We are the academic writing industry leaders. If you are unaware of academic writing, then no need to worry. Furthermore, Dissertation Writing Experts is fast, reliable, and affordable, so you can get the help you need without breaking the bank. Contact us today to learn more about our services and how we can help you achieve your academic goals.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Embrace scholastic success with our professional Academic Writing Help Online. We tailor our assistance according to your precise necessities, and our expert academic writing assistance covers essays, dissertations, and more. Keep in touch with us and experience quality, reliability, and excellence in every word of your academic document.

    ReplyDelete