Thursday, April 5, 2012

April Daily Data

I hate to post just to advertise, but...

I uploaded last week on TPT and I totally forgot to mention anything on here about the April Daily Data pack, oops!! It's got 5 weeks worth of quick math activities to go along with a question of the week. Click the picture to see the preview or purchase if you want. Thanks so much for all of your support with these packets. I'm going to try to have May's ready in the next week or two so you can go on and print and prepare since I know you're eager to get things ready for this last stretch before summer! (only 33 days with kids left for me, wow!)

3 comments:

  1. That looks awesome! Adding it to my wish list!!
    Jennifer
    First Grade Blue SKies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like great brain jump start work for the morning. Yippee for 33 days left! It is very hard to believe the school year is winding down. Scary!

    Sheila

    sprinkleteachingmagic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I find your activities very helpful and I think you can be the Best Universitty Assignment writer if you are experienced in servicing university students. I want a teacher to help me in finishing my mathematics assignments as I am currently doing a bachelor's in mathematics and I want help in it. So, if you can help me out with my assignments then please comment back as I am ready to pay you for your services.

    ReplyDelete