Sunday, May 8, 2011

Addition Review

It's that time of year to start reviewing. Here are two activities I made the other day that I plan to use this week to review doubles plus one and three addends. Click the images to download. I got the coloring pages from this site: http://coloringpagesforkids.info/spring-coloring-pages/

Students will need one die with numbers 7-12. I had to use stickers and make my own.
 Students will need three regular dice to give them three addends.
 And finally, I thought I'd share what my little ones made for their moms this year. They made red and yellow finger prints on the pots and then drew with a sharpie to turn them into bees and ladybugs. I think they turned out pretty cute! We put flowers in them before they took them home.


4 comments:

  1. Hi Melissa,
    How did you get the numbers so nicely into the spaces in the coloring pages? I have tried to make similar activities with various clip art pictures and the numbers, letters or words I type never stay where I want them. I am sure I am missing something simple, but I was hoping you could help me out by explaining how you od it. Maybe I need to use a different program or something. Any tips you can pass along would be greatly appreciated!!!
    Thanks,
    Kari :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kari,
    I copied and pasted the coloring page in a word doc. then I added text boxes with the numbers. After that I saved it as a PDF. I think the trick to keeping everything exactly where you want it is by saving as PDF files. That's the only advice I have, hope it helps!

    ReplyDelete