Sunday, February 20, 2011

7 Things About Me

Thanks so much Elisabeth at The Adventures of Miss Elisabeth and Cindy and Tanya at The Kindergarten Corral (who also work across the hall from me!) for giving me this award. I've gotten so caught up in this blogging thing and i'm loving it!

These are the rules for receiving this award:

1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award
2. Share 7 things about yourself
3. Award 5 recently discovered great bloggers
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award

So here are 7 things about me:

1. This was me this morning in Navarre Beach, FL. Sadly, I had to come back home because we have school tomorrow to make up for a snow day (luckily we only had one snow day while the rest of the world had about a billion). You can't tell but I am majorly sunburned and have the worst raccoon eyes I've had, ever. I'll be made fun of tomorrow I'm sure.


2. I've been married almost 4 years and these are our babies, Hurley (a lab/pit bull mix, we think) and Paisley (a strange looking fox terrier/poodle mix). This picture is totally staged. They are becoming better friends but Paisley's the boss of this house.=)


3. I have a major sweet tooth. I love York peppermint patties and M&M's (and I love that my initals are MM, very fitting).

4. I didn't realize how bad my camera was until I started this blog. I want to apologize for all my grainy pictures, but I can't afford those fancy cameras you guys have! Either that or I'm I terrible photographer.

5. I love arts and crafts. I like painting and making crafty stuff. I've painted onesies and t-shirts for friends and my dream is to have a "Crafts and Drafts" business! I'll lead the craft, you bring the draft.

6. I played sports in high school and I still have dreams about being on the court, usually I'm missing my serve in the dream=( I wish there was an adult volleyball league. I need the exercise!

7. When I turned 21 I was on The Today Show. My college roommate and I took a trip to NYC for our birthdays (3 days apart) and got to talk to Al Roker on TV. I think I just stood there and let her talk. I'm turning 30 in a few short weeks and I want to celebrate in a special way- anyone have a great idea? I'd love to hear about how you celebrate.


I'm sending this award to my new friend Erin over at Eberharts' Explorers.

It's so late and I need to get to bed, so I'll send this award on to more bloggy friends tomorrow.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the kind words about the Writer's Coffeehouse! I absolutely LOVE it. You have a lot of freedom as far as what you share and how you present it. I just put together an action plan and general templates as a nice starter kit. I didn't want to be too specific, because I didn't want to fence anybody into anything if they bought the packet and they wanted to adapt it. Let me know if you ever decide to try it... I'd be happy to bounce ideas around! :)

    ReplyDelete